Home - United States - Nevada - Lee's Discount Liquor
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Comments:
Tom Nichols (31/10/2017 23:12)
It may be a little pricy but that's just location. For a liquor store it is really stocked, really good coffee. The guys behind the counter are all good and includes a front porch for just hanging.

Colleen Cash (28/10/2017 03:42)
Good deals...huge selection. If you are looking to get drunk, you cannot go wrong at Lee's.

Karen Fletcher (18/09/2017 04:00)
Great moved needed my FAVORITE WINE looking for Liquor Store. And Sig pop out I had been there with a friend before but didn't go in had heard about. On sale

Shawnelle Vehovec (14/09/2017 15:36)
Love lees! Cheapest booze in town with a HUGE selection.

Chris Nelson (23/08/2017 21:02)
Great liquor store. People very good.

Giovanni Gonzalez (16/07/2017 05:22)
Nice place. Very clean and organized. found hard to find "aguardiente Cristal". Friendly service.

Joshua A. G. (31/05/2017 10:35)
So I buy an older bottle of French wine and it is corked and cork crumbled (probably from improper storage) when I got it home. I take pictures of the bottle, cork fragments, receipt, and call the store. They say they can't do a refund, but can do an exchange. That's fine, I don't want a refund but I would like another bottle of something else since this was the last one. They put the manager on who explains that would be fine. I drive 20 minutes to the store and I show the manager the pictures and receipt as discused. All of the sudden he acts like he could care less and asks to see the bottle. I said you never told me to bring the bottle as it still has wine in it and is an open container. He says he doesn't care and tells me to go home and bring him an open container of alcohol with no cork. I'm pretty sure that: #1 this is illegal, and #2 he never stated this to me on the telephone and wasted my time twice. Guy just shrugs his shoulders and makes me feel uncomfortable. Never again at this store. I have been in the food and beverage industry for 15 years in management and I have never been treated this disrespectfully over wine by any purveyor. Do yourself a favor since customer service is absent at this place and park at Lee's and just walk 2 minutes over to Total Wine and Spirits to get a much better product at a better price, and with decent management to back up the product. Mr. Lee should do some job coaching on this "manager" and teach him what service is really about...especially in this industry.

Stephen Lowe (01/12/2016 00:52)
Found a specialty Bourbon as a gift. Good selection.

Ww Watts (19/11/2016 07:26)
Great store. Always friendly service. Very clean store. We love it n the selection.

Matthew Sampson (20/06/2016 06:06)
For several months now I've purchased (4) 1.75l of Jager every 7-10 days (it's the drink of choice in my house, and I host a game night once a week). I was coming to Lee's since they had the 1.75 for $29.99. Recently it was moved up in price to $39.99 (what they regularly sell it for I assume).

I suppose it's back to Albertsons, or Sam's club with that repeat business now. Both of those carry it for $36.

Matt S. (09/03/2016 00:24)
Great variety, sometimes a bit more pricey than local stores for wines and beers, but the selection makes up for it. I prefer Total Wine but this is an excellent store for purchasing wine, beer, and spirits! Staff is so so, not rude, not overly enthusiastic, but that's ok!

Tim Smart (03/12/2015 11:21)
One of the least friendly Lees ive been in. Staff was not helpful and didn't seem to care about finding the liquor I was looking for. I normally have really good service at Lees other locations. Selection was ok at this store, this must be one of the smallest Lees in town, and it shows in the selection.