Home - United States - Nevada - Liberty Baptist Church & Academy
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Facebook Page:
www.facebook.com/ LBCofLasVegas/ ( 2.1K people like this. )
About Liberty Baptist Church & Academy:

Like & follow our Facebook page for the latest information, news, and updates for Liberty Baptist Church in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Comments:
Nathan Staton (06/04/2018 17:25)
I hate to say it but I would not recommend a church that protests at other churches because they support homosexuality, I just learned from my priest Father Michel Engfer that they had show up at my church not to long ago they say that the people at my church are going go to hell because they are fine with the gay's and that we allow women to become priest's and numerous other things (to be honest to many reasons) but they are still a church with people that have faith in god I can't say they are going to hell or that they are bad people, But I just don't think it's god plan to banish people to hell just because they like the people of the same sex or you're female clergy or you use more then one version of the bible, I just would not recommend going because of these reasons, God be with you all.

Jose Benavides (20/11/2017 11:45)
A very special place to worship our Lord Jesus Christ.

Tracy Spann (05/11/2017 23:59)
Went to Liberty Baptist church over a year ago. everyone was so welcoming. I loved the choir and the preachers sermons. The church is very nice and gives you that homey feel. I like that this church is full of diversity. I feel really comfortable when I am there. Thank you Liberty Baptist Church for inviting me into your home

Love,
Jovon Lorenzo

Bob Smith (07/08/2017 05:43)
Great message from Pastor Matt this morning. We are so fortunate to have quality pastors to fill the pulpit when Pastor Teis is away.

STASHA SMITH (27/07/2017 11:34)
Spirit led preaching & teaching. Believers are challenged & encouraged to live more & more for Christ and share his good news with others! Larger church with a welcoming feel and loving, genuine members!

Rick Clawson (05/06/2017 06:56)
Very enjoyable preachings from the Bible. Congregation is friendly and welcoming to all.

caroline conway (09/05/2017 12:53)
LBC may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is ours. Pastor Teis is plain spoken, and doesn't sugar coat anything. Every week we are challenged in new ways. The atmosphere is calming, making it easy to focus on why you're there. We drifted from church to church, giving God a lot of lip service but not letting Him sink in. At LBC we have been challenged to LIVE out our faith every day. I can't say enough good things about the church...it is our home. We went forward for membership within a month of visiting the church. Honestly I was surprised as my husband had never show any interest in church membership before. God was working on my husband and answering prayer.

Danny Gonzalez (21/04/2016 05:54)
I think the church is wonderful, but the academy is terrible. I sent my high school daughter there for a year, and they went way to quick for her learning speed and the teachers would not help her get the understanding she needed. She tried her hardest, but it still wasn't cutting it. She hated it there and said the teachers would not answer her questions during her classes either.

Richard Moses (15/04/2016 00:21)
This church was kind and friendly to me from the moment I walked in the door. I was just one in the many hundreds of people there, but I felt like they were so excited to have me! I was a single guy and didn't really know anyone, but it didn't take long at all for me to feel right at home. The pastor and his wife are the most genuine people you will ever meet. And the staff genuinely is caring and helpful everytime you need them. I particularly love the worship services because the music is amazing, and the small groups because I was able to connect with people on a more intimate level. This is an awesome church! -

I also love, that they livestream services, and the livestream is top notch at this church! It is very exciting to watch, very high quality, and incredibly well done! When I travel, or am away from Vegas I can watch the services online every Sunday!

Jessica Alip (03/04/2016 21:58)
I love Liberty, it is by far the best church!!
The Pastor and church family are so sincere and welcoming that you automatically feel like part of a family. The doctrine and teachings are so deep and will affect your life in such a positive way. Just come and give Liberty a chance to work in your life.

Rob Berger (03/04/2016 08:43)
Rob and I went to Liberty Baptist Church last week and we LOVE it! We believe we have found our Las Vegas church home! Very friendly, teaches right from the King James Bible and the word of God how it's supposed to be preached! See you soon!

Jose Miano (18/02/2016 05:08)
My family moved back to Las Vegas to come to church here! The work that God is doing here in my life is unique and I am so thankful for this ministry. The people are welcoming and friendly. You will feel right at home when you attend.