Home - United States - Nevada - Master Automotive Centers
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday: Closed
Facebook Page:
www.facebook.com/ MasterAutomotiveonRancho/ ( 341 people like this. )
About Master Automotive Centers:

Complete Auto Service. We are passionate about doing the right job the first time. We are friendly and provide expert service advice for a reasonable price. Local Courtesy Shuttle Available.

Complete Auto Service. We are a full-service auto repair and preventive maintenance center, specializing in complete auto service, transmission and air conditioning repair since 1975.

Comments:
luvmick3ymous3 (16/04/2018 02:56)
I highly recommend this shop! You can tell that customer service is a high priority and they take their time to explain everything in detail.

Bob Dominick (04/04/2018 05:09)
I can't say enough. My experience with Master Auto could not have been better. Dropped my truck off for brakes, transmission shifter not lining up and lube job on Monday at 2pm. I got a call at about noon on Tuesday that it was all complete and at very reasonably price. This place has got it's act together. Thanks Vic & John.

Carl Alexander (16/02/2018 05:42)
Best mechanics I have ever worked with!!! You need trust when it comes to mechanics working on your automobile and these guys are the best in my opinion!!! Can't thank them enough!!

Christopher Correa (08/01/2018 08:24)
I've visited Masters Automotive on several different occasions for different repairs. I initially went in for an oil change because I had a coupon and my usual mechanic was always too busy to schedule me without a weeks notice. I found that Jon and Vic were very helpful, understanding, and professional. I decided to make this place my new regular shop. Cut to a few months later when both my alternator and clutch went out two weeks apart, they had my car repaired and back on the road both times faster than I expected. The owner was even nice enough to offer me a ride home while I left my car there for repair. I was very impressed with the service here and would def recommend to anyone looing for a good, honest shop with fair prices and excellent work.

James Bond (21/12/2017 04:29)
I recently had my vehicle serviced at Master Automotive Center for what I thought was an Electrical Issue. The dome line suddenly went off. After replacing the bulb, the light would not turn on. I was told that it was an Electrical issue. I took the car to Master Automotive Center for an Electrical System Analysis. When John phoned me an hour or so later, I was all set to hear that it was a costly repair. But, John asked me to come by and pick up my vehicle. He told me that it was just the wrong bulb being in the slot. This truly speaks to the character of Master Automotive Center and their employees. This could have easily been a costly upcharge. This speaks highly to the integrity, honest and professionalism of this world class organization and its leadership.

Thanks Vic and John,

Roosevelt

Jordon Summers (02/11/2017 22:26)
The guys here are AWESOME!!! They know the business of cars and don't rip you off. I've been taking my car to them for a little over a year now and as long as l live in Vegas, they will be the only auto shop that will take care of my car.

William Blake Sr. (29/10/2017 02:57)
I was very pleased with their professionalism and their service in repairing my vehicle. I won't hesitate in referring a friend and family to their establishment. I would rate them a two thumbs up.!!

Ted Porfilio (18/10/2017 02:27)
Best auto service in Las Vegas. John and his Team provide complete, conservative advise and expert implementation at a competitive price. Vic, the owner, is attentive and concerned that each customer has a good experience and will return. I highly recommend this shop for all your service needs.

James Bond (23/08/2017 04:48)
I have had the pleasure of having my vehicles maintained at and by Master Automotive Centers and must say Vic and the staff are very professional, knowledgeable and believes in doing the job right the first time.

Alfred Myers (23/08/2017 04:10)
I will be happy to, and I already have, don't now if they went there or no, Al

Lisa Searcy (22/08/2017 23:21)
Hubby's work ride (1990 Chevy Blazer) "broke down" so we towed it to Master Automotive.It was after hours; we left the keys & a brief note in their drop box. Phoned the next morning to confirm they got it. John called early in the day to describe the problem & solution. Got it fixed & back that day. It's running fine! What they fixed solved some other issues he was having with the car. They were quick, fair, communicated clearly & more than pleasant to work with.

Rowdeo Cwby (02/08/2017 01:48)
WOW! I spared the fifth star because I hate spending large amounts of money on anything, but for what I got...as good a deal as anywhere...maybe better! And they offer a military discount. Raul did an incredible - yes, incredible - job on my exhaust. Very meticulous! Very clean lines, even pipes, level mufflers...and exactly on the time promised. He said 2.5 hours...I returned at 2 hours and 20 minutes...he was finishing the final welds on the exhaust tips. All the staff were very professional and listened to what I wanted. They didn't try to upsale or change my mind. Just listened and provided me with options they felt would meet my needs and expectations. HIGHLY recommed!

tezcatcoatl ometeotel (16/03/2017 05:51)
I take my 2000 Honda Accord to Master Automotive Centers on Rancho Drive exclusively. Vic and John Are very professional and focus on the reason why you bring your car to them. They offer quality repairs at a reasonable price. I refer my family, friends and colleagues to them because they are honest and trustworthy. Thank you for all the great service guys! Great mechanics!

Scarlet Aguilar-Martinez (24/12/2016 06:45)
I used to work at this location when it was owned by a different family, and I am very happy to see that the "new" crew (new to me anyway) is just as committed to quality work and service. The office manager and owner are very friendly and professional. Went in for an oil change and it was super affordable for full synthetic! I don't even live in Las Vegas anymore, but this is the only place where I feel comfortable taking my car if I need any repairs/maintenance while visiting family.

Dana Swafford (10/12/2016 07:24)
I have been owning and working on autos since 1960, if you owned vehicles during the early years, you traveled with a tool box and had to somewhat have some knowledge of the working on autos.But today all you need is a honest and reliable automobile center. This is exactly what you get with Master Automotive Centers. The Master Center on Rancho dr. in LasVegas with Vic Coppola, CEO, and John, Service manager is the prime example of such great service. I'm fortune enough to have Todd as my master mechanic to do everything to such a high perfection, even to work on a 40 yr. old vehicle. I want thank Master Automotive Centers for just being here!!
Greg Swafford
LasVegas Nevada

Margie Perhaps (27/08/2016 09:26)
Fuel pump went out to my truck. Dealer wanted BIG $$$$.
Master Automotive Centers on Rancho took great care of me. Picked up my truck. Finished the repair same day and saved me 40%. Nice guys too. John helped me coordinate everything over the phone. Kept me updated through text, since I was at work. Made the whole process easy. Highly recommend.

Miles Kinney (24/08/2016 07:19)
A great experience! They took the time needed to help me find the right parts for my truck. Excellent work and great customer service!
Highly Recommended

Bill Croker (15/07/2016 14:59)
Been looking for a mechanic I can trust and who is reasonable in LV for a few years now. Tried the GM dealer... May be trustworthy but I am not that well healed! I think I have found my long term auto service center. Fast, efficient, helpful and reasonably priced.