Home - United States - Nevada - Nakata Market of Japan
Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Comments:
Trisheam Mcdaniels (29/10/2017 09:18)
Loved the authentic Japanese items food toys movies I really am I supposed to come for the authenticity

Kaori Inoue (22/10/2017 22:16)
There are many kinds of Japanese foods and products which I want and recommend to anyone who feels like to go to Japanese convenience store to get something.

Lauren Buttram (05/10/2017 09:23)
Really the best place to get Japanese groceries and other things in Vegas. Aside from food, they sell various kitchen-related items (dishes, small appliances like rice cookers, other kitchen accessories), beauty products, some yukata and sandals, magazines, and they even rent movies. The ladies that work there are always nice to deal with and they make every visit pleasant and easy.

Jaime Bagtas (27/09/2017 03:48)
I love this place, it brings back memories of my childhood in Japan. If you're in the mood for chocolate, try one of the Meiji Chocolate bars... They have just the right blend of sweet to not overpower your senses like some other brands.

Eric Janson (30/08/2017 05:05)
If you want authentic Japanese foods and and snacks as well as videos from Japan .. this is the place togo they have it all from drinks coffees meats fish it's all there .. They also have items such as rice cookers ,utensils,cook wear and containers like bento boxes ..

Enrique Gonzales (18/08/2017 07:34)
Quaint little shop with a nice selection of Japanese goods that are overlooked by many larger shops with the customer service expected ofJapanese shop keeps.

Aaron Peavler (16/08/2017 08:43)
Great place, you should stop in for a visit! The employees are very nice and helpful!

Solid Sorensen (28/07/2017 01:41)
The prices seem a little high, it is more than worth it! The variety of amazing Japanese items available is also very impressive. I love shopping at this place!

Jamay Takushi (16/07/2017 19:04)
I really like this little store. It can be expensive but well worth the trip once and a while. I like getting their little ready made foods, like onigiri, inari, or bento box and I like looking at the cute Japanese items.

Adam Kent (11/01/2017 00:50)
My grandma is Japanese and 86yrs old. She loves this place. Always great service, friendly and helpful. Authentic and awesome!

Reico R (04/08/2016 21:48)
Kakkoii Japanese market, staff is very friendly and helpful. They have sometimes hard to find Japanese food items and a great selection of premium sake.

I.S. Neko (26/07/2016 02:21)
A nice little store to find Japanese snacks, drinks, magazines, movies, sushi, and some stationary. Staff is always super friendly.

Jeremy Shoda (26/02/2016 16:12)
Probably the best selection of Japanese foods and snacks in a sea of other asia (Chinese and Korean) markets nearby. A little small but the staff are friendly and helpful when needed. Nice to see that almost everything was actually a product of Japan.

Joseph S. (18/01/2016 05:11)
Cool little Japanese owned market store. Nice assortment of Japanese items.

Price point is extremely high; be prepared to pay a pretty penny when buying from here.