Comments: mirko borgheresi
È un ottimo albergo ci siamo trovati benissimo il servizio è eccellente si gode di un'ottima vista dalle Terrazze delle camere che sono molto comode E anche belle . Ho dato quattro stelle perché non è facile trovare l'hotel avendo una pessima cartellazione ci abbiamo messo 40 minuti per localizzarlo dato che anche il GPS non riesce a portartiJan Corcoran
Bathroom needs major updating. Otherwise just okSpiros Paloubis
Κομψό, προσεγμένο, ιδανικο για χαλάρωση, απίστευτες θεες, εξυπηρετικοτατοι άνθρωποι, φανταστικο φαγητό, τελειοJan Hanzlik
Projeli jsme Albánií a toto místo nám poskytlo klid a pohodu o kterou se postaral milý a příjemný personál,přestože hotel vypadal až velkolepě, doporučuji. N B
Good cooking and fresh foodBeverly Beadle
Absolutely wonderful. Stunning location and views. Beautifully decorated rooms with balcony. Very clean throughout. A huge terrace an fabulous swimming pool. The staff are perfect. Special thanks to Albion and his smiling good nature.Erwin Kozłowski
Najpiękniejsze widoki zachodów słońca w tej części świata Linn Johansson
Our plan was to stay at this hotel for two nights. Let me say that I'm glad we finally could leave after one night…
This hotel really isn't a "palace" at all, and to call it a VIP-hotel is a joke. Let me list why:
• The beach is really far away, without a car there is no possibility at all that you could reach it (if you're not up for a 45 minute down hill walk and a 2 hour up hill walk).
• The Wi-Fi is really crap - if the staff is online at the reception computer no one else can use it, which pretty much means the wifi is useless since the hotel staff is online the whole day.
• Drinks and food were extremely expensive compared to other places in Albania and the food quality was very bad.
• The breakfast is very simple. They served bread, feta cheese, marmalade, boiled eggs and juice. We had to pay extra for coffee.
• No elevator - we had to carry our bags to the 4th floor.
Despite everything listed above the worst thing with this hotel is the owner. When we told him that we wanted to check out after one night (instead of two nights) because the facility guaranteed wasn't offered he wouldn't let us. He screamed and shouted in the hotel lobby, saying that we had to pay for two nights. He was really mad with us and said, "You're the problem, not I". The other guests stared at him but he didn't seem to care. After 10 minutes of arguing he finally handed back the passport and let us leave.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay at this place.