Home - United States - Nevada - Good Samaritan Lutheran Church
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Comments:
Lori Hansen (10/07/2017 01:24)
Always an uplifting message to start the week.

Laura Merrill (26/06/2017 00:50)
Great people and great music!

Kyrie Lorfing (07/04/2017 00:49)
Incredibly friendly church, with inspiring worship and relevant messages. My kids really enjoy the youth programs and activities

Nancy Glusac (20/07/2016 12:47)
I was very fortunate to find a home at Good Samaritan Church. Not only was I welcomed warmly by Pastor Don and Pastor Scott but also by all the wonderful people that are associated as parishoners. I truly believe I was guided from above and I Thank God for his guidance. I could not have been happier for what I have been Blessed with. I felt welcomed the day I met Pastor Scott and I could not be more Thankful for my new home with my new wonderful family!!

Russ Martin (10/07/2016 22:24)
Pastor Don is dedicated and focused. Everytime my mom visits from Calif. she requires that I escort her to see Pastor Don and his vision of a great church. Before the sermon starts Pastor Don and Scott greet you with an open heart. I appreciate the politeness and open heart feeling. Previously I did not understand the values of church and god. Over time my family circle has begun to change in respect and understanding of each other due to reading the bible and following the values of god's teachings. Thanks to my brother, mom, Pastor Don and Scott I am moving slowly forward. My values and understanding of family, people, and god are changing. Most of the time when I am confused i ask myself (WWGD). "What would god do?"

Mia Monroe (26/03/2016 04:41)
In my humblest opinion this church was not at all what i expected. Last Sunday, I notice there were many cars left over. I pulled over to pay tides to a church of choice, seeing as though i had not tided. I randomly pick churches to pay OUR RIGHTEOUS INFINITY TEACHER
( GOD THEE ALMIGHTY)

I walked to the back of the church and there was a full house of church employees as well as the pastor, I explained I just wanted to donate or tide and the pastor look at me with the Evil eye and said No, i said i'm tiding here, he said NO than No again. Was this an act of discrimination i'm assuming. This pastor never said hello,and i was all smiles but hurt in the interim. I wanted nothing in return, and i ask of nothing... This warranted how judgmental pastors are. GOD said come as you are. I was not in the finest linens, however presentable enough to pay and just receive a friendly thank you but no thanks!!!!

Lisa Taylor (31/07/2015 08:20)
If you want a great church that welcomes everyone, this is the church for you. Pastor Don and Pastor Scott are the best. This church feels like home. The congregation is very welcoming and there are plenty of activities to get involved in. The 5pm Saturday night service now offers "Sunday Eve" school for kids which is so nice for families with little ones. I hope to see you at church! :-)

Carolyn Weaver (27/07/2015 19:30)
This is a great Christian Lutheran church that keeps God as its focus. It has a great mix of people from seniors to a lot of families with young kids. You will not find a greater group of people that are more welcoming and warm. Pastors Don and Scott provide timely messages and have great insights into people. If you are looking for a church home to strengthen your faith, this could be your place.