PlacesMap.net is a site that provide information about World Places Map Directory.
- "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain
- "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine
- "There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign." - Robert Louis Stevenson
- "The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are." - Samuel Johnson
- "All the pathos and irony of leaving one's youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise traveler learns not to repeat successes but tries new places all the time." - Paul Fussell
- "Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life." - Jack Kerouac
- "He who does not travel does not know the value of men." - Moorish proverb
- "People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home." - Dagobert D. Runes
- "A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it." - John Steinbeck
- "No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." - Lin Yutang
This site is managed by Jepes.
If you have any support for using this site, please email to email@example.com